The chance to win a limited edition Easter egg – courtesy of ADT!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
With Easter just around the corner, we thought what better way to celebrate than an ADT Easter Egg Hunt. And with a limited edition Betty’s Easter Riverbank Egg up for grabs, how could you possibly say no? For your chance to win the limited edition Bettys Riverbank Egg all you need to do is hunt for the Easter Egg on the site and then simply share your success via Twitter, in order to be included in our prize draw. It could be anywhere on the site, so make sure you have a good look around. We’ll be giving you a little help along the way by providing you with some clues on our Twitter page (@ADT_UK) throughout the duration of the competition. The Easter Egg Hunt will run until Friday 25th April at 12pm. The winner will then be randomly selected and announced at 3pm on the same day. Once you’ve found the egg all you need to do is click on it and tweet the link that pops up – simple! So why not have a look around the ADT site now for your chance to win a delicious limited edition Riverbank Egg which has been handcrafted by Bettys chocolatier Simon Woods. Only 25 have been made! Once you’ve found the egg all you need to do is tweet it… so get searching! But first, Clues Here’s a couple of clues to help you out: ‘Why not have a scroll through ADT’s journey?’ ‘This is the page you go to find out about ADT.’ You can follow our Twitter account (@ADT_UK) for more. Happy Easter from ADT!
Terms and Conditions apply:
- This free to enter competition is open to UK residents only. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. The free prize draw excludes employees of ADT UK, their agents or anyone else professionally associated with the prize draw, and the families thereof.
- To enter: visit www.adt.co.uk to search for the Easter egg on the site, then simply share your success via the integrated Twitter sharing mechanism to be entered into our prize draw. This needs to be done before the closing time and date of 12:00pm on Friday 25th April 2014. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrants agree to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be randomly selected no later than 2:00pm Friday 25th April 2014.
- The winner will be notified within 3 hours of the closing date of the prize draw, and will winner will be notified via Twitter. The winner will need to follow the instructions contained within the tweet in order to claim their prize. If the Promoter has no reply from the winner within 5 working days of the notification, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and award the prize to a reserve winner.
- Multiple entries are not allowed.
- Where individuals are found to have violated the terms of this free prize draw their entries will be deemed invalid.
- The prize is described as below:
- The prize is a Bettys Riverbank Egg worth £75 and is an astonishingly detailed springtime scene that has been handcrafted by Bettys chocolatier Simon Woods. Only 25 of these special eggs have been made. For more details please visit: http://www.bettys.co.uk/product/Riverbank-Egg,23580,238.aspx
- Method of delivery will be confirmed to the winner by email.
- No ADT UK purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- By entering the free prize draw the winner agrees that they may be required to participate in publicity.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof. This free prize draw is administered in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- The Promoter, ADT UK, may at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.