Help & support
- How do I contact the service department?
Contact our service department on 01 – 6205800.
- What does a routine inspection involve?
Your maintenance Inspection will include the following
- Check whether the customer has experienced any problems with the system
- Check mains and stand-by power supplies including charging rates
- Check the satisfactory operation of all detection devices including deliberately operated devices
- Check control unit for correct operation
- Check and test remote signalling equipment
- Check all audible warning and alarm devices for correct operation
- Check the alarm system is fully operational
- Check operation of keypads and LEDs
- Repair any minor faults
- Provide answers to any questions or queries that the customer may have.
- How do I schedule a routine inspection?
We will contact you either by letter or phone at time of servicing to book in a mutually convenient date.
- Will I be charged for call outs?
With our Comprehensive and Standard plus plans engineer call out charges are included, however the following exceptions will be chargeable:
- Damage caused by the user or a third party
- Customer mis-use or mis operation
- Damage due to fire, storm, flood or act of nature
- Telecoms faults and/or problems with the customer’s network or infrastructure
- System modifications/alterations not done by ADT
If you are on a standard service level plan then all engineer call outs are chargeable.
- My new system is now installed, where can I find all the supporting documentation?
Click here to identify your control panel and also to view our range of videos.
Fire detection not only protects your business and saves lives, but neglecting your fire safety responsibilities could lead to fines and even imprisonment
CCTV lets you keep a watchful eye on your business and acts as a visual deterrent to potential intruders.