Help & support
- How do I get a copy of my contract?
If you require a copy of your contract please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What type of service level is included in my contract?
You can find out what service level is included in your contract by checking your sales agreement which was emailed to you. This is shown on page 1 under the section System and Service details.
- What is included as part of my commercial service and maintenance plan?
Our range of service and maintenance plans ensure that your system(s) remain in good working condition and remains to protect what matters most to you.
We have three different levels of service and maintenance plans:
- Standard: Includes routine service and maintenance with 24/7/365 call out service
- Standard Plus: Includes all the benefits of a Standard plan, plus call out charges
- Comprehensive: Includes all the benefits of Standard plus along with free fitting of replacement parts for normal wear and tear.
For full details of each plan click on the links below:
- Will I be charged for call outs?
With our Comprehensive and Standard plus plans engineer call out charges are included, however the following exceptions will be chargeable:
- Damage caused by the user or a third party
- Customer mis-use or mis operation
- Damage due to fire, storm, flood or act of nature
- Telecoms faults and/or problems with the customer’s network or infrastructure
- System modifications/alterations not done by ADT
If you are on a standard service level plan then all engineer call outs are chargeable.
- Will I be charged for batteries?
All batteries in your devices such as door contacts, motion detectors and sensors are included and you will not be charged for these.
Panel batteries in your intruder panel and/or fire panels are not included as part of your service and maintenance plan and so will be charged separately. In addition lamps/bulbs and emergency lighting lamps are also chargeable items.
Fire detection not only protects your business and saves lives, but neglecting your fire safety responsibilities could lead to fines and even imprisonment
CCTV lets you keep a watchful eye on your business and acts as a visual deterrent to potential intruders.